We are looking for organised and enthusiastic volunteers who love their local area!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who would enjoy this very rewarding volunteer role, meeting new people and establishing relationships within your local area raising awareness and funds for Crosshouse Children’s Fund.
Could you go along to your local brownie group and do a talk on the work of Crosshouse Children’s Fund? Could get a group of your friend to organise a local bag pack or a race night? Do you know most of the local business in your area? If so - this role is the one for you!
What we're looking for
- Enthusiasm, confidence and reliability
- Self-motivation and organisation skills
- Good local knowledge with the ability to network and identify opportunities
- Have good communication skills and willingness to answer general questions about the charity
- Have confidence to interact with our supporters, patients and the general public
What we can offer you
This is a rewarding and flexible volunteer role that you can fit around your lifestyle. You will receive full induction training, have the opportunity to meet new people and contribute to a wonderful cause.
You will be required on an ad hoc basis, you can decide how much you do!
How To Apply
To find out more about becoming one of our valued volunteers, and to apply, please call our team on 01292 435 197 or email email@example.com