Join our team of Collection Can Co-ordinators and help to raise lots of pounds for our young patients!
We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who would enjoy this very rewarding volunteer role, meeting new people and establishing relationships with local businesses to ask them to display a collection can in their premises.
Collection Can Co-ordinator Volunteers will also be responsible for visiting collection can holders to uplift the cans and offer a replacement, as well as counting the donations received.
What we're looking for
- Enthusiasm, confidence and reliability
- Self-motivation and organisation skills
- Good local knowledge with the ability to network and identify opportunities for can placement in your area
- Good numeracy skills to count cans and keep a record of funds raised
- Driving licence and access to a car – mileage expenses will be paid
- Volunteering experience
What we can offer you
- A rewarding volunteer role
- Full training
- Great experience for your CV
- Volunteer opportunities in your local area
- The opportunity to meet new people
- The opportunity to represent the charity and interact with the general public and our donors
Time given to this role is flexible and can fit around your other commitments.
How To Apply
To find out more about becoming one of our valued volunteers, and to apply, please call our team on 01292 435 197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org