WIN Lewis Capaldi Tickets!
We're thrilled to launch our online auction of two tickets to Lewis Capaldi's sold out show on Thursday 5 March 2020!
We have two tickets to the concert at the SSE Hydro, which have been generously donated by Cut Bothwell - we are incredibly grateful to Joe and his team for this amazing gift.
We've packaged the tickets up with a signed vinyl and CD, which were signed by Lewis at his recent visit to the Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow, for the perfect last minute Christmas gift!
How to Enter
To enter the auction, please email your bid to email@example.com or call 07436 153 066 by 4pm on Monday 23 December. Please remember to leave a note of your contact details and the amount you are bidding. The winner will be the entrant with the highest bid.
Full terms and conditions are below - good luck!
Terms and Conditions
This online auction is now open for bidding and will close 4pm Monday 23rd of December. Bids received after this time will not be accepted.
The Prize comprises two (2) tickets to Lewis Capaldi at the SSE Hydro on Thursday 5 March 2020, a signed Lewis Capaldi record and a signed Lewis Capaldi album, and is non-transferable. Tickets are standing, over 14s only and unfortunately are not accessible.
These tickets were generously donated by Joe at Cut Bothwell Steakhouse and the album and record were signed by Lewis Capaldi during his recent visit to The Royal Hospital for Children in Glasgow.
All proceeds from our this auction will go toward specialised heated cots for the Transitional Care Unit within the Ayrshire Maternity Unit.
Bids can be placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07436 153 066
To enter, please email your full name and bid amount.
By participating in the Charity Auction, anyone who takes part as ‘a bidder’ will be deemed to have understood these Terms and Conditions.
- Deadline for Bids is 4pm on 23rd of December 2019. The winner will be notified by 5pm, 23rd of December 2019
- Payment must be made by 5pm Christmas Eve.
- Title in the items successfully bid for, shall not pass on to the Bidder until such time as payment for the item has been delivered.
- Participants must be aged 18 years or over.
- If Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity/Crosshouse Children’s Fund discover before the delivery of any item that for any reason under these Rules or Terms and Conditions the Participant should have been ineligible to give a donation, or engage in the charity bid, or that any of the same should have been declared invalid due to any suspect activity, Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity/Crosshouse Children’s Fund reserves the right to reject the donation, bid or purchase as applicable.
- Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity/Crosshouse Children’s Fund shall not be responsible for any failure on behalf of any Participant whose bid is not received by Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity/Crosshouse Children’s Fund.
- Once full payment is received, delivery of auction item will be arranged with the successful bidder.