Join Crosshouse Children's Fund for the Kiltwalk and support children in hospital.
Grab some tartan and get set for the 2024 Dundee Kiltwalk. Whether you're a seasoned Kiltwalker, or fancy a new walking challenge - it would mean the world to our hospital family to have you on our team.
Walk the City of Discovery for Crosshouse Children's Fund and you could also claim a special discount code.
Choose from three walking distances and take big steps for our young patients:
- Mighty Stride (25 miles)
- Big Stroll (approx. 11.3 miles)
- Wee Wander (approx. 3-6 miles)
Kiltwalk Event Info
Once you register and choose Crosshouse Children's Fund from the dropdown, we'll send you out a fundraising pack including your very own charity t-shirt to wear on the day.
That's not all - walk for us and you'll receive a special free entry code for every Kiltwalker! Email us to request your code.
We suggest the following fundraising pledges for a free entry code:
- Mighty Stride - £100
- Big Stroll - £100
- Wee Wander (adult) - £50
- Wee Wander (child) - £30
By walking for Crosshouse Children’s Fund and supporting the babies and children of Ayrshire, you will receive:
- Free charity place
- Crosshouse Children’s Fund iconic purple t-shirt
- Bespoke Crosshouse Children’s Fund medal
- A friendly welcome at the finish line from the Crosshouse Children’s Fund team
- Support throughout your fundraising journey